lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2020, 05:36 PM   #1
Kirylaufer
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default I've already missed out on the summers hottest monkey bikes

I am so f' ing sick of this. I got a new controller because old one quit I was told. then my continually variable variable quit so I got an mcor 4. My carts only movement for both purchase is being kicked around. It appear that I have a blue and green wire running into the mcor, both show 48.1 with gas pedal down. The lower plug has 3 small wires including one that runs to a red terminal on the controller. that line that runs to controller has 0 power and I've had it explained that it needs a charge to release the
Motor. So
#1if a blue and green power wire both show juice going into mcor and I get nothing from yellow 3 wire output ibelow is I definitely dead
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-11-2020, 08:37 AM   #2
Kirylaufer
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: I've already missed out on the summers hottest monkey bikes

Does that mean mcor4 is dead if it can't process the electric to go from my live green and blue yo 1/2" below it on outbound line to red terminal on alltrax controller. Sr400

Last edited by Kirylaufer; 04-11-2020 at 08:57 AM.. Reason: Repeat of posting right about it
Old 04-11-2020, 09:41 AM   #3
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

48 is a little low but should be enough. Green wire should provide power to the small + on the solenoid and then a red wire from there to the controller. Is there power at the solenoid?
Old 04-11-2020, 02:06 PM   #4
Kirylaufer
Gone Wild
Club Car

Yes it clicks. Sorry bout 48.2. was. Around 49 when I started. My charger got bypassed so it is just on, and I figured if I miswired that could be a problem. Thank you for helping. Over a year on here for same issue. Could be a lemon I guess
Old 04-11-2020, 02:08 PM   #5
Kirylaufer
Gone Wild
Club Car

A lemon with a hot rod controller
Old 04-12-2020, 01:07 PM   #6
Kirylaufer
Gone Wild
Club Car

Ok, now it's really bad. Mine is a 48 w 12 v reducer but my power is on toggle for ease. I cut light switch on and off to get the front lights on and nothing. I thought I cut them off ( I knew it went dark but my dashboard power indicator wouldn't light up. and walked down this morning to my cart and all lights are on in a bad way. Why wouldn't come on in 20 attempt last night. Helpppp
Old 04-12-2020, 03:17 PM   #7
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Definitely some wiring issues. Try using this to chase the activation issue. https://alltraxinc.com/wp-content/up...S-WIRE-DIA.pdf The anti-arcing is the micro on the fnr
Old 04-12-2020, 05:33 PM   #8
Dragracer_Art
Gone Wild

Club Car

Just buy a new plug n play harness for the cart instead of posting scattered questions that most here cannot decipher anyway.
Old 04-12-2020, 06:28 PM   #9
1sharphook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragracer_Art View Post
Just buy a new plug n play harness for the cart instead of posting scattered questions that most here cannot decipher anyway.
After looking through his 200+ posts for the same cart, I think the real solution is a 5 gallon can of gas and a zippo lighter.

From there, he might consider a gasoline powered cart.

Old 04-12-2020, 07:07 PM   #10
Kirylaufer
Gone Wild
Club Car

. No male contact is making turd feel upset he's not getting good chat weirdo at his mom's and he can hear her and a turd uncle. Kgsc thank you very much for your help. Usually whoever complains has nothing to offer and wants to feel equal turd. I'm just saying
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car