lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2020, 07:14 PM   #11
Kirylaufer
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: I've already missed out on the summers hottest monkey bikes

turd is burgled is there any reason if the green and blue line that run into mcor4s have full power, why would the top of the three post of wires not show power. Sorry repeated but giving in is easier with turd.
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-12-2020, 07:36 PM   #12
Kirylaufer
Gone Wild
Club Car

1 sharphook. I agree about the fire but all the expensive stuff will still be sittin there still not moving with no fiberglass
Old 04-13-2020, 03:25 PM   #13
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Blue and green are activation in and out. Voltage on both means the switch in the mcor is good. It should go from there through a micro switch on the fnr then to the solenoid then to the red on the controller.
Old 04-18-2020, 02:32 PM   #14
Kirylaufer
Gone Wild
Club Car

I got it fixed and you were 100% right. i had followed what I thought was info from from the heavens on controllers but the wires were in wrong place. I think I was just fixing things in a line and it wasnt really electrical in the end so I was never found anything myself but I think it took Dave @revolution roughly 4 minutes to accurately diagnose the wrong cable issue and boom, it works. 5 years in the coming. Thank you very much for pitchin everyone. Extra ups to posters except drag taster fart.
Old 04-18-2020, 02:51 PM   #15
Dragracer_Art
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirylaufer View Post
I got it fixed and you were 100% right. i had followed what I thought was info from from the heavens on controllers but the wires were in wrong place. I think I was just fixing things in a line and it wasnt really electrical in the end so I was never found anything myself but I think it took Dave @revolution roughly 4 minutes to accurately diagnose the wrong cable issue and boom, it works. 5 years in the coming. Thank you very much for pitchin everyone. Extra ups to posters except drag taster fart.
Learn to type better and you might get more help here. Its painful to read your posts. People here want to help, including myself... but your typing makes it extremely difficult.
Glad David was able to understand you and get you going. Hes a great guy and has been a great help to many.
Old 04-19-2020, 02:07 PM   #16
Kirylaufer
Gone Wild
Club Car

Well then stay of my post if you are too slow and quit trying to seem like someone who's husband shoulda slapped her last night. Some have been very helpful, ps your advice about new harness was very stupid and wrong making you way more the idiot and thank God people like Dave help and not just the self appointed page monitor & momma's pride in a camry. And who posts twice on a matter who is too stupid to even know the answer. I'll bet your husband hiked you out bed with no aqua velva one on. It put a tone on your moronically useless posts. Alot of people post here. I hope Dave can help you. Why a Camry racer. There's only a few people like you on here thank goodness or you'd be back in your sisters basement, a leave repairs to the cart guys.
Old 04-19-2020, 02:14 PM   #17
Kirylaufer
Gone Wild
Club Car

It was over anyway. I was telling the poster who helped what happened. Good etiquette vs jumping on someone looking for help. Is that how how somebody saw someone being a man. Typing? Really lady? I bet guys pull your hair and ears all the time
Old 04-19-2020, 02:20 PM   #18
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Annnnd... We're done here!

Thread closed!
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car