lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-14-2017, 02:51 PM   #21
orangeman6
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Scored an 06 TXT 2+2 "barn queen"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kernal View Post
Yep, that cart has a 1.87KW motor vs the standard 1.49KW one in the series carts of that era. Likely has a 400amp controller and a competent solenoid also.

Kernal, is this cart similar to what you have, where the rear seat is factory along with beefier suspension and motor?
orangeman6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-14-2017, 03:13 PM   #22
kernal
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Yes, the OP's cart is the 2006 version of mine. I removed the shuttle decals.

From the factory these carts typically come with the long top, windshield, lights, rear seat that folds over backward revealing an enclosed bagwell, heavy duty rear springs, and in series versions an upgraded motor, speed controller and solenoid. PDS versions didn't have the motor and controller upgrades as far as I know
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PB020002.JPG (266.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0084.jpg (438.3 KB, 0 views)
kernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 09:50 AM   #23
orangeman6
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:

From the factory these carts typically come with the long top, windshield, lights, rear seat that folds over backward revealing an enclosed bagwell, heavy duty rear springs, and in series versions an upgraded motor, speed controller and solenoid. PDS versions didn't have the motor and controller upgrades as far as I know
I thought so.

Sweerder, Kernal knows your cart very well and he is extremely helpful. That's a great find for you. As he already said, you've got some upgrades already.
orangeman6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 02:06 PM   #24
atr42flyer
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:

anyone know the part number or where to buy that rear seat setup?
atr42flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 03:02 PM   #25
kernal
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

74150G01 You can get it from EZGO and maybe other places. From the pictures and instructions it appears to be very close to the factory installation. Very pricey.

I will say though, since the seat is really the same as the front seat, just turned around it is very comfortable compared to the typical flip seat. Sits lower than a lot of them as you can see. Lots of head room back there. Also appears to come with everything including the grab bar, full width bumper, the bagwell enclosure and I think the heavy duty springs.
kernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 04:17 PM   #26
atr42flyer
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
74150G01 You can get it from EZGO and maybe other places. From the pictures and instructions it appears to be very close to the factory installation. Very pricey.

I will say though, since the seat is really the same as the front seat, just turned around it is very comfortable compared to the typical flip seat. Sits lower than a lot of them as you can see. Lots of head room back there. Also appears to come with everything including the grab bar, full width bumper, the bagwell enclosure and I think the heavy duty springs.
Thanks yes this is the reason for me to look into it. The flip seat I have now is terribly uncomfortable.
atr42flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 04:45 PM   #27
03psd73
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

wow what a price on that back seat. I think I can build one just like it alot cheaper. I sure do like it better than the rear seat kit that I have now. It does look like it sits a little lower and I bet it has to be more comfortable.

Last edited by 03psd73; 09-16-2017 at 04:47 PM.. Reason: Add content
03psd73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO