lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-30-2017, 08:52 PM   #11
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: cart keeps going once you let off gas

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy5780 View Post
Ok I think I fixed it, stupid me the brass bar that spans all the solenoids I forgot to put a nut down as a spacer first so I think that bar was touching some wires. ( Next question with the rear end lifted my passenger rear tire spins when I push the gas but my driver side does not, is this normal? the driver side feels a little had to spin like have to give it a little muscle to get it spinning.
Completely normal. Limited slip rear end.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
mgray70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-30-2017, 09:06 PM   #12
jeremy5780
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Ok thanks, (sorry for all the questions it's my first cart) Next question I backed it down the driveway operates smooth through reverse. Stop put it in forward I slowly push down the gas pedal and hear 1 click then second click then the third or forth click the cart jumps like its going to do a wheelie! Just about throws you out of your seat. I put the temp gun on the coil and without it moving just pushing the pedal its getting to over 400 degrees. Bad solenoid?

So here is what I got in forward 1st click nothing (normal) second click the cart creeps slow third click were moving 4 th and final click throws you back a little and gets moving! I feel like were missing another click like one of the solenoids or micro switches is not working.
jeremy5780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 09:34 PM   #13
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy5780 View Post
Ok thanks, (sorry for all the questions it's my first cart) Next question I backed it down the driveway operates smooth through reverse. Stop put it in forward I slowly push down the gas pedal and hear 1 click then second click then the third or forth click the cart jumps like its going to do a wheelie! Just about throws you out of your seat. I put the temp gun on the coil and without it moving just pushing the pedal its getting to over 400 degrees. Bad solenoid?

So here is what I got in forward 1st click nothing (normal) second click the cart creeps slow third click were moving 4 th and final click throws you back a little and gets moving! I feel like were missing another click like one of the solenoids or micro switches is not working.
Sounds like one or more of the solenoids are working properly. Each click should gradually increase the speed a little.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
mgray70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 10:01 PM   #14
jeremy5780
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

The main solenoid is not clicking! isn't this the one that powers the rest? Could my main solenoid be bad and the others good and the cart still operates?
jeremy5780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car