lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-01-2017, 02:13 PM   #1
Barin
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 90% done

Hey guys... I am about 90% done with my golf cart project. I have been rushing this past week to have something to cruise around the neighborhood for the big game. I still have some tune-ups to do (not sure why my top speed is so low) and get the front/brake lights working. Also, waiting on my new seats to come in but that is probably a month out.

Just wanted to give a big thanks to all the contributors here... The advice has been far better than the instructions that come from the manufacturer. My biggest regret is not finding this site before I started this journey... Would have saved a whole lot of time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Before-1.jpg (236.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Before-2.jpg (200.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg After-1.jpg (174.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg After-2.jpg (136.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg After-3.jpg (87.0 KB, 0 views)
Barin is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-01-2017, 02:35 PM   #2
swm63
Gone Wild

Default Re: 90% done

Great job on the cart! Coming along nicely.

Louisville fan / season ticket holder / ACC fan here so,

Kick some SEC / Tide A$$!!!
swm63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 08:01 PM   #3
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Looking good!
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 08:09 PM   #4
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barin View Post
Hey guys... I am about 90% done with my golf cart project. I have been rushing this past week to have something to cruise around the neighborhood for the big game. I still have some tune-ups to do (not sure why my top speed is so low) and get the front/brake lights working. Also, waiting on my new seats to come in but that is probably a month out.

Just wanted to give a big thanks to all the contributors here... The advice has been far better than the instructions that come from the manufacturer. My biggest regret is not finding this site before I started this journey... Would have saved a whole lot of time.
Brother, where are you?!?! I have 8 lbs of beef brisket, 12 lbs of boston butt, 3 full racks of ribs, 6 lbs of fresh link sausage, all ready to go on the smoker at 6:00 in the morning. All the fixins and sides will be accompanying all that so come on over and hang with the crew for the 8:00 kick-off!
Go 'Noles!!

P.S. Great job on the cart - will give my DS a run for its money...
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car