lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-27-2017, 04:11 PM   #11
sformal
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Bluetooth Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycleman07 View Post
..."mounted"... a portable rechargeable blue tooth speaker
There is as a sort of incoherence in your message... Why not install a Bluetooth system "permanently" connected to the cart where it takes its energy? Then, yes , a "portable" device, such as your phone, can connect to it to broadcast music or so...

This being said, I installed such a system on my cart and frankly... I do not bother to connect my phone on it and start to play something each time I started the cart; same with stored music... I found a decent FM radio and they select music for me; I just turn the key and let's go!

Amusing how we want "complicated" things and, at the end, we simplify a lot!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (18.7 KB, 0 views)
sformal is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-27-2017, 10:43 PM   #12
Rooster59
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

No one gets to choose the music I listen to. I prefer my own. And a demountable music source goes with me when we arrive at our destination. Then pops back into place for the ride home.

I hate commercials.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Rooster59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 11:25 PM   #13
Cycleman07
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by sformal View Post
There is as a sort of incoherence in your message... Why not install a Bluetooth system "permanently" connected to the cart where it takes its energy? Then, yes , a "portable" device, such as your phone, can connect to it to broadcast music or so...

This being said, I installed such a system on my cart and frankly... I do not bother to connect my phone on it and start to play something each time I started the cart; same with stored music... I found a decent FM radio and they select music for me; I just turn the key and let's go!

Amusing how we want "complicated" things and, at the end, we simplify a lot!
I guess I am with the others when I want to take it out and use it at my destination. I bought a Hypergear Rave blue tooth speaker. It sounds great and am having a buddy fab up a mount for it in the dash, where it can be removed with just a pin. I’ll post pics when it’s done
Cycleman07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 03:24 PM   #14
Dela
EZ come EZ go

Club Car

Wetsounds Stealth is the perfect mountable bluetooth speaker - hard wires to battery pack so you don't need to charge it
Dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 06:00 AM   #15
basshawk84
Gone Wild
Club Car

I use a Nyne Bass Sport between the seats. , I don't have it mounted so I can take it in and out to use other places. It rides there fine and sounds great
basshawk84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 01:14 PM   #16
PingEye3
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Has anyone ever "mounted" a portable rechargeable blue tooth speaker in a cart? I figured it would be easy enough to just mount one somewhere and charge it the same time I am charging the cart at night. That way can just hook up the phone when cruising and not have to worry about wiring in a sound system. Thoughts on this?
I have done it this way on a Yamaha G29. See pic. It is mounted on the cup holder on an aluminum bracket. Uses a thumb screw for mounting to the bracket, easily removable. This is a link to the Altec Lansing speaker, it has the threaded nut for mounting. This is a very nice speaker as well.

I have made brackets to mount elsewhere on the carts as well.

The USB cable in the picture has now been hidden.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170308_082046908_HDR.jpg (398.8 KB, 0 views)
PingEye3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 04:01 PM   #17
dfriest99
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Has anyone ever "mounted" a portable rechargeable blue tooth speaker in a cart? I figured it would be easy enough to just mount one somewhere and charge it the same time I am charging the cart at night. That way can just hook up the phone when cruising and not have to worry about wiring in a sound system. Thoughts on this?
I use a Bose Soundlink mini and just put it in the driver side cubby when I'm golfing. It lasts easily 8 hours and has probably 50% battery left.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
dfriest99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 10:52 AM   #18
Conradconrad
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I also use a portable JBL bluetooth. I got some strong velcro and attach it between the windshield on the little section of body just after the top of the dash. When we park I have a locking glovebox I throw it in.
Conradconrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 01:15 PM   #19
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

I have velcroed the bottom of the speaker to the floor of the cubby. Also have a USB charging port there if needed.
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 01:38 PM   #20
Ralphie80
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

36fdd2a6981faa9efd9202448210bb64_26929.jpg
I installed a Powerbass XL-800 in my cart and it sounds great. It is easy to remove if need be.
Ralphie80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO