lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-26-2020, 02:11 PM   #1
gbruce1949
Not Yet Wild

Default motor coupler

Hi again.......hope everyones christmas was enjoyable and safe.....question I have today is, I am putting my motor back on and where the coupler connects to drive train I rubbed a bit of Phil waterless grease (use on my bicycles) on the coupler, is that ok I read to use a anti seize compound which I didn't have
, for the who have read my treads recently about cart goes into lake I have drain rear end and no notice of water and also in motor no evidence of water but rust on parts of water which I cleaned and replaced bearing in motor just to be safe
George
gbruce1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-26-2020, 07:22 PM   #2
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

Default Re: motor coupler

that will be fine.....the IMPORTANT thing is to have something there so the two won't "grow together" so that in the future if you need/want to take it apart, you can.
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 08:12 PM   #3
gbruce1949
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: motor coupler

thank you
gbruce1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO