lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-09-2012, 12:59 PM   #1
btyanke
Not Yet Wild

Default decided on tires

After a week of searching i decided to go 20x11x8 wolf tires on my2008 pds. Ordered hub extensions. And want to put them on stock rims. Any issues you guys see with that tire package. Sticking to 20 so i dont screw up my torque to bad. They should look good on there right?
btyanke is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-09-2012, 08:54 PM   #2
as350pilot
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: decided on tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by btyanke View Post
After a week of searching i decided to go 20x11x8 wolf tires on my2008 pds. Ordered hub extensions. And want to put them on stock rims. Any issues you guys see with that tire package. Sticking to 20 so i dont screw up my torque to bad. They should look good on there right?
I only issue I would say is if you ever decided to put disc brakes on it. With 8" wheels that isn't going to work. I personally would go with a 10" or 11" wheel.

Hub extensions? Are they the ones that screw on to the wheel lugs? If so I'd stay away from those too and go with a standard wheel spacer. Like these.
as350pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO