lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-02-2013, 12:08 PM   #11
vibeguy
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: ez go dcs does nothing solenoid or controller?

Thanks Johnnie B,,, goin back under the hood...will update asap....LOL
vibeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-02-2013, 03:54 PM   #12
vibeguy
Not Yet Wild

Ok, ime stumped, in the accelerator pedal adjustment and diagnostic section from the service repair manual,, with DMM neg on bat - and measureing white wire at ITS voltage remains around 15vdc...? this is with all other J plugs and connections in run status, and with tow run switch in run pos, key switch on, fwd rev switch in fwd, and accelerator from depressed to pressed pos voltage from J 4 pin 4 doesnt vary and if I measure voltage at black wire J 4 pin 3 its lowest value is 2 vdc pedal depressed,,, and goes up to 2.8 vdc pedal pressed..? Ive verified micro switch and all other parallel circuits... so what am I missing..? Ime thinking its got to be something simple,,, anyway Ive got to head for TX tonight but will be back next Tuesday to take on this nemesis cart... anyway hope everyone has a great week and weekend.. till then,,, later friends..
Old 04-03-2013, 04:17 AM   #13
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibeguy View Post
Ok, ime stumped, in the accelerator pedal adjustment and diagnostic section from the service repair manual,, with DMM neg on bat - and measureing white wire at ITS voltage remains around 15vdc...? this is with all other J plugs and connections in run status, and with tow run switch in run pos, key switch on, fwd rev switch in fwd, and accelerator from depressed to pressed pos voltage from J 4 pin 4 doesnt vary and if I measure voltage at black wire J 4 pin 3 its lowest value is 2 vdc pedal depressed,,, and goes up to 2.8 vdc pedal pressed..? Ive verified micro switch and all other parallel circuits... so what am I missing..? Ime thinking its got to be something simple,,, anyway Ive got to head for TX tonight but will be back next Tuesday to take on this nemesis cart... anyway hope everyone has a great week and weekend.. till then,,, later friends..
You are missing the "Outside Range" part of Step 42. (Attached)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PDS ITS output check step-42.JPG (45.6 KB, 0 views)
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:08 AM   #14
vibeguy
Not Yet Wild

Just got back in town yesterday mornin after flying all day then grabbing a rental car from Nashville to Bristol,,,so I was zonked out...But back to the drawing board where I see Johnnie has once again put another lost one (me) back on the right track... thanks Johnnie will start directly and hopefully this time find my gremlin...

Tags
controller issues, solenoid
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO