lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-29-2013, 11:32 AM   #11
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Got some new goodies from ScottyB, I am super confused

Sean and I just got off the phone and he is well on his way to completing the install.
There is more than one way to wire this system. We are going to follow my modified diagram.
To clarify for others:

The solenoid will wire up the same as it was originally. I posted the original wire diagram for the cart.
I have attached a diagram here which will help explain how to install a solenoid

Follow my install diagram
There are 3 cables that connect to the controller
B+ goes to the solenoid
B- goes to the Battery pack Negative
I’m sure you will find these 2 connections common to all the diagrams
M- goes to the motor A2

Motor A1 goes to the 12 o’clock position on the F&R

Sean, feel free to call me back if you need any more assistance.

I'm not going to address skanktoot's comments. All users should familiarize themselves with the forum rules and use good judgement if you have any or refrain from posting.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ezgo Series solenoid activation diagram.jpg (107.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg AXE-Series-Cable-install-diagram-#1-net.jpg (312.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Resistor & Diode instruction01.jpg (230.6 KB, 0 views)
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-30-2013, 08:31 AM   #12
seanlibbert
Not Yet Wild

Okay, here is an update:

She runs!

ScottyB dealt with me on 4 or 5 different phone calls and was extremely patient with me even though he secretly wanted to strangle me.

I noticed about a 15-20% in gains. Especially uphill. And 15mph on the flat. Although the cart was not fully charged and I will update this post later today when that happens.

Last but not least, I left a T handle wrench on top of the batteries, of course it sparked, and melted off a couple terminal posts. LOL!! Thank the lord baby Jesus for this forum because I was able to drill and tap new posts into the lead. I shant be doing that again. That's for sure.
seanlibbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:04 AM   #13
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanktoot View Post
I'm curious as to why scott has his buisness name plastered all over Alltrax's material. Nice hack edit job
Hi, Nubs! They let you out or your cage, or did you gnaw off the ankle bracelet I heard you were restricted with? I think Scotty uses the same technique that HRC uses over at that cesspool you hang at. HRC's got the CAH logo plastered on all manner of drawings and diagrams that he doesn't own, didn't create, and doesn't understand. I guess everyone is doing it so it's OK.
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO