lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-04-2014, 08:44 AM   #1
gordborg
Not Yet Wild

Default speed controller need to replace but not sure what to get

hi im new here and have been learning lots thanks everyone for these great forums to read. I have a 2000 club car DS that's would click and not move ..trouble shoot it found its a bad speed controller. there are no legible numbers on it but need to replace it. any ideas what I should buy? is there a better one I could get that makes cart faster?
Thanks
gordborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-25-2014, 07:36 PM   #2
audiosource
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: speed controller need to replace but not sure what to get

I was really looking forward to seeing responses to this post. I have the same cart and same problem. Hope one of the pros will reply
audiosource is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 07:50 PM   #3
Epb
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: speed controller need to replace but not sure what to get

Voltage, motor and tire size and rear end gears make it go faster. High amp controller with hd f/r, solenoid make torque and large battery cables help both pass the message to them. If you are ok with what you have go back to stock. If not check out motor controller guides to suit your needs. Check out East coast carts, Plum quick,carts unlimited and the rest of the site sponsors.
Epb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car