lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-20-2014, 11:36 AM   #1
aah924
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 08 Precedent next step for upgrade

I have an 08 Precedent 48 volt with 6" allsport lift, 22" tires, flip rear seat, heavy duty rear springs, trailer hitch, extended top, with speed code 4 & Trojan batteries, about 2 years old. I am getting about 18.5 mph on flat road, by myself.

I've been reading about the PQ motors, maybe the bandit upgrade, and/or the upgrades that scottyb has.

This is just a neighborhood cart and sometimes I use it to pull my 20' boat, on a tandem axle trailer out of the garage, which is only a challenge when I am backing the trailer up in the garage and must get a running start to get the trailer up on the concrete, about 2" or so. I'd like a little more speed, maybe low - mid 20's and a more torque to move the boat around a little easier.

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with all of the options/upgrades available and would like to know what you guys, who have already something similar, would recommend.

Thank you!
aah924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-20-2014, 04:49 PM   #2
aah924
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 08 Precedent next step for upgrade

Sorry that I out this in the wrong section. Please delete as I have reported in the modified carts section.

Thank you!
aah924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car