lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-29-2015, 09:33 PM   #1
Bmatlock00
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default $200... Truck full of parts

Just picked up this 2008 Series TXT for $200, the bad news is that it is completely disassembled. The good news is that it is all there, including a back seat. Except for the motor. There is no rust on the frame, and some surface rust on the battery tray. Looks like it has a 5 or 6" drop axle lift with 10" Ezgo wheels and 23" tires. Stock Curtis controller and looks like original batteries. I'm not sure of the plans for it yet, but I think I got a decent deal. I would have got the motor too, but he sold it to a guy right before I told him I wanted the whole thing. I'll get some more pics tomorrow when I sort through the parts in the back of my truck.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (170.8 KB, 0 views)
Bmatlock00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-29-2015, 11:35 PM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: $200... Truck full of parts

Stock motor would have sucked in that cart anyway, ditto for stock controller. I say you just got some hassle out of your way.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 03:11 PM   #3
Bmatlock00
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtech View Post
Stock motor would have sucked in that cart anyway, ditto for stock controller. I say you just got some hassle out of your way.
I already plan to upgrade motor and controller, but wish I had it to be able to sell and cover some of the cost of the build. The current lift and wheels are coming off, I think I can get what I spent on the cart just from those. This cart will be stock height, maybe lower, and some low profile wheels. The drive system will be 48v with a "raptor" motor.
Bmatlock00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 04:09 PM   #4
Bronco Barney
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Let me take that POS off 'yer hands for a tidy profit of a $dollar two ninety eight. I wish I could find that out here! .... I would have to go EZGO and not Yammy but.....
Great deal so build on and post pics!
Bronco Barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 07:59 PM   #5
Volt_Ampere
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Great deal! The wheels are worth more than that!
Volt_Ampere is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO