lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC!
Extreme DC! Extreme Electric Golf Carts!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2017, 09:26 PM   #1
texashunter74
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Understanding Lithium Vs. Lead Acid Help

Real quick. I have a 2010 Bad Boy buggy. It is time for new batteries and I really want to put Lithiums in. My desire is to get as much distance as possible between charges.

So much great info on this site not really finding what I am looking for.

1. If I usually use Trojan T145s 6v by 8 batteries. They have all these different ratings. example Capacity Minutes at different Amps, Capacity Amp Hours from 5 hours to 100 hours and Engergy in Kwh.

2. all the Lithium options are not really lining up. I see 48 volt at 100ah or even 120ah. Some say they are putting out 54 volt instead of 48 will that hurt the motors?

How do they compare it seems like I would have to buy a 300ah to get the same numbers.

Where is a good place to start. I do not mind spending the money but do not want to drop $3k-$5k and not be happy.

For the Lithium Experts what would you recommend under $5k. Not that I want to spend that much.
texashunter74 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC!