lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-09-2020, 07:02 AM   #1
CRKepler
Not Yet Wild

Default 1993 Club Car DS Lift Kit Advice.

Good morning. Needing a little help. Im currently trying to finish up a predator 420 swap. I want to put a lift and bigger tires and wheels on my cart. Its a 1993 Club Car Ds. I dont want to spend a million dollars but i also dont want junk. What type of lift kit do you suggest. With those kits what else do you have to change? Do the kits come with everything or do like the shocks have to be changed for example? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I really am not good with stuff like this. Thanks in advance.
CRKepler is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-09-2020, 07:15 AM   #2
superpro56
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 1993 Club Car DS Lift Kit Advice.

So when I updated my 96, I went ahead and changed shocks all around, rear bushings, & tie rod ends. None of those things are included with a lift kit. Its important for stability to make sure all the suspension is in good shape. If I had to do it over, I probably would also change the front hub bearings, but mine seemed good so I reused them.
superpro56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 10:36 AM   #3
CRKepler
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 1993 Club Car DS Lift Kit Advice.

I see alot of the kits say they they fit everything from a 1982 to 2003, then in the description it says for gas carts 82-96 wont work. Anyone know why? My best guess is the rear shocks???
CRKepler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club car ds, lift kit, suspension
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts