lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2017, 09:58 PM   #1
davidwjacob
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Thumbs up More ques on the 1990 ezgo marathon

I made some more progress on my cart tonight. got a new fuel pump on, new fuel lines, and a new carb. this weekend i will be removing the oil injection system and capping the intake with the 6mm screw. I also need to order a choke cable for the cart. the one that was on there is unsalvagable.

also took the gas tank out to get to the fuel pump. So without knowing how old the gas was that was in there from the PO, i discarded it , cleaned the tank out, and will fill it this weekend with premix.

just a little update from my piece of the world if anyone is interested. feel free to comment also.

here are some pics so far

I have to seperate the ht tp in the link as it says i dont have enough time in to post pics.

New Carb
ht tps://goo.gl/photos/9kpkoriNRGeyZ4ESA

New Fuel Pump
ht tps://goo.gl/photos/hadD6rFVeBsQopir6

Questions on the Carb: is the tube coming out of the carb just a vent?

and when i remove the oil injector , will it still pump oil? should i remove the feed coming out of the tank?

Thanks all, talk to you all soon.
Dave
davidwjacob is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO