lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-06-2020, 07:08 AM   #1
DOUGHBOYSFAST
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Understanding the obc bypass

Is this the correct procedure to doing the OBC bypass?

Ok so I'm about to attempt to do the OBC bypass on my 2000 regen 2 - 48 volt cart... before I go cutting any wires I want to confirm what I need to do and that I'm doing it correctly..

From what I read through out this thread is I'm going to connect the 10 gauge black wire from the back of the charge receptacle directly to the negative pack.

Then I will remove the yellow cable that runs from the positive of the controller to the passenger side solenoid and connect it directly to the negative side of the controller.

Finally I will snip the white and blue wire coming off the obc and connect them together using a small automotive style fuse..

I added a picture that I drew up on the wiring diagram just so it's clear what I am talking about..

Can someone please confirm if I am correct or if I missed any steps. Also please correct anything I have wrong.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20200104-211711_Gallery.jpg (75.1 KB, 0 views)
DOUGHBOYSFAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-06-2020, 07:16 AM   #2
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: Understanding the obc bypass

You are double/triple posting these and making it hard to help you. I answered this in your other post under "OBC Bypassing". Please make only one post for an inquiry so we can help you without duplicating efforts or cluttering up the posts....
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 07:31 AM   #3
DOUGHBOYSFAST
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Is it possible to delete this post? Didn't mean to cause confusion..

I'm new here still learning the rules and etiquette..
DOUGHBOYSFAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 07:39 AM   #4
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

No, you cannot delete them. Just try to make just one post in the most appropriate area and you will get your best answer. Cross-posting just confuses things.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car