lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-21-2015, 09:42 AM   #31
MattFX4
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: EZGO Rivet List

reviving an old thread for a question....I installed floor pan and firewall pan to frame yesterday with 3/16" rivets with no issues. Attempted to install dash to firewall with same rivets but they are not securing so well. Is there any harm with using small screws, washers, and locking nuts on the bottom and sides of the dash? I have the rivet kit to use on top of dash to hold cowl on.

Also, does floor mat just lay in after dash is installed? Or should mat be installed first and dash be installed over mat? I know this isn't rocket science but I want to get it right.
MattFX4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-07-2016, 09:15 PM   #32
labatt50
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by racon181 View Post
Scotty,
Did you have a chance to put together the complete rivet set to sale yet?
Giving this thread a bump..... anybody have a "rivet kit", for full restoration's?
labatt50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 05:43 PM   #33
Bmess11
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Did anyone ever get a rivet package together for a complete rebuild?? 1997 txt
Bmess11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 03:21 AM   #34
Mikey28804
Not Yet Wild

Hey guys. I have a 95 ezgo medalist. Im about to pull the body. I cant find a rivet kit. Anyone know a place?
Mikey28804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 09:38 AM   #35
orangeman6
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...ivet-list.html

It’s been a bit, but when i did my rebuild, i compared this to the parts manual i have and it is really close, if not exact. The guy has got almost 9k posts, so I’m going to guess he knows what he’s talking about.

I don’t want to break any postings rules, so you’ll have to do it yourself, but if you google “ezgo txt rivet kit” you’ll find a few options. I ended up just buying the kit so that i didn’t have to locate each specific rivet. However, IIRC, if you’re doing a complete rebuild, there are still some that are not in the kit. I think they were for more of the trim stuff.

Also, if i were to do it again, I’d get the pneumatic riveter from hf. It will do all sizes you’ll need.
orangeman6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 10:52 AM   #36
SCfan
Not Yet Wild

I got this rivet kit recently from Amazon, I’ll have to find the link and update. Here is a pic with the bags of rivets. The measurements are in order diameter of rivet, diameter of head, and length of reach. I’m pretty sure the 1/4” ones go on the sides under rocker covers. I am still trying to understand where the remaining ones go. If someone knows for sure please lmk and I will label the rest of the bags with location so this will be easier for others.

Well apparently I cannot post a pic yet since I am a new member? Perhaps I can email to an admin ? Please help.
SCfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 11:55 AM   #37
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

15058G6 Body both sides 4pcs - 1/4" rivets

10570G10 5pcs - Body down where your feet are.

10570G11 4pcs- Seat Hinge and 2pcs - Cowl on the sides

71055G01 Dash
usgicollector is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 11:55 AM   #38
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Can’t post pictures until I believe you have 3 posts. Old thread but the quarter inch ones are for the wings on the lower body. Big flange silver rivets go on the hinges and the lower wings of the cowl. Big flange black rivets are for the scuff panels. Small silver rivets are for the front bottom of the body. Black small rivets are for the dash.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2021, 04:58 PM   #39
SCfan
Not Yet Wild

This is the link to the kit I found on Amazon prior to finding this site. It's the one for $18.95

EZGO Complete Body Rivet Hardware Kit (94+) TXT Golf Cart Install Gas/Electric
$18.95
Amazon.com
Free shipping
Old 11-06-2021, 05:00 PM   #40
SCfan
Not Yet Wild

Thanks usgicollector and kgsc. BTW I used to live in Aiken until 2016ish.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO