lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-27-2021, 11:55 AM   #1
DDNorCal
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default 12 volt convertor for RoyPow lithium?

Hi all,
Interested in adding some low-power accessories such as USB connectors, etc. I see lots of 12v convertors for various uses with lead-acid batteries.

I have a RoyPow model S5156, 51v, 56Ah, 2.8kWh.

Any suggestions for proper methods for running wires from the battery to the dash?

Thx DD
DDNorCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 12:15 PM   #2
Volt_Ampere
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: 12 volt convertor for RoyPow lithium?

My Yamaha G29 makes it easy to run the wires under the floor mat. There is a channel with other wires in it. I would mount the converter in the rear near the battery and run the 12V wires up to the dash. Use fuses in both the 48V and 12V sides of the converter.
Volt_Ampere is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
12v converter, lithium, voltage converters
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha