lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2021, 02:45 PM   #1
Rodie
Not Yet Wild

Default 2018 Express S4 Purchased, questions...!

I recently purchased an Express S4 after having numerous carts in the past. My other EZGO is a TXT (older).

A couple of questions for other owners: I'm a pretty big guy (6'4") and the cart just doesn't have a lot of room in it compared to any other cart I've driven. I measured the distance between the petals to the seat and it's identical to my TXT -- it appears that the big difference is the location of the seat back -- it sits almost perpendicular to the ground and does not have any lean to it at all. When I look at my TXT, it's further back (even with a back seat instealled) and has a bit of a recline to it. Am I the only one noticing this? Any options anyone knows of the adjust or replace this with something else?

Second Q -- the cart came with a horn (stock) but it doesn't work. Anyone know what wiring to look for or how to test such a thing?

Sorry for the newbie questions. Thanks all. Rodie.
Rodie is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO