lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-30-2016, 01:41 PM   #1
hickoryhick
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Yamaha YDRE 2007 Start and go cutting out won't keep running

2007 Yamaha YDRE
2 Seater
Nothing fancy still Stock
Has 4 new Trojan batteries, replaced Charger plug in at Cart receptacle.

Cart was running fine. Then I started getting a hesitation in stepping on Pedal. Cart kind of jumps a little then speeds up and slows down.

Solenoid is working fine. Has new Battery Cables. Changed the Foot Throttle sensor. Had a spare one. Cleaned the Pedal area out. But did not check Stop n go sensor

Still doing same thing. Checked all connections. All tight. Even checked if Squirrel or Chipmunk chewed wires...Nothing

You can jump on Cart and it won't move at all. Or it may go. Sometimes it almost jerks your Neck out of Socket.

So next I jacked Rear End up. Had someone push Throttle Pedal. Sometimes it would spin wheels sometimes not. So when it would not spin wheels. I would help spin and they would go and Jolt as they spun and seemed very hesitant. Speed up and slow down and I would have to assist them again to keep moving

Any Ideas I would be grateful. Been building my Old Cart. Someone sent me to Plowman. Great move...Been very happy with his help. awesome Dude.
hickoryhick is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-30-2016, 03:02 PM   #2
Volt_Ampere
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Yamaha YDRE 2007 Start and go cutting out won't keep running

Sounds like your controller is headed south. Mine acted sort of like that when it was failing.
Volt_Ampere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 07:03 PM   #3
hickoryhick
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

thanks, there where I been leaning towards. Not much left.
Old 06-01-2016, 07:50 AM   #4
Cheesy
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Take a look at the end of this thread....
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...-not-move.html

Might be the same issue?
Cheesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 05:35 PM   #5
hickoryhick
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

I'm gonna clean the Stop n Go and check the Tow switch. But I think Tow switch is good. But the Stop switch could be going. Not going to Campground until next weekend. This week i'm staying at House. working on my G-16 I been rebuilding. No more electric carts again. Only bought as a spare
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha