lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-14-2016, 10:38 AM   #1
Domenick512
Not Yet Wild

Default New XCT Controller G22- Wheels just stutter and stop

Hello, I'm helping my neighbor install his new XCT Controller on his G22 (GE motor). The cart has brand new batteries and worked fine prior to installing the XCT Controller yesterday.

No errors codes from XCT. The cart is currently on a jack stands and when we press the accelerator to the floor, it just stutters and the wheels barely turn a full rotation. After I take my foot off the accelerator, the wheels just start spinning until I turn the key off.

I wired everything per the XTC g19/22 diagram page. Any additional steps needed?

Thanks.
Domenick512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-14-2016, 10:41 AM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: New XCT Controller G22- Wheels just stutter and stop

Double c-heck the high amperage cable routes. If okay - connect laptop and check the correct throttle is selected.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 09:34 PM   #3
Lakerat
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: New XCT Controller G22- Wheels just stutter and stop

Not sure if you got things worked out, but mine started doing that once when I was selecting different "profiles" in the software. I think the controller got confused. I did a reset on the controller and it went back to normal. BTW, make sure you update to the latest software/firmware. A huge improvement from the pre October '16 version.
Lakerat is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha