lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-21-2010, 08:44 PM   #1
jldollar
Not Yet Wild

Question kf 82

I am having trouble getting the plate that holds the pulley for the starter/gen. off the crank. Is this pressed on or is the crank threaded ?I also need the specs for this engine,can anyone tell me who makes this engine?Thanks for any help or advice!!!!!
jldollar is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-22-2010, 11:00 AM   #2
Murphy
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: kf 82

I have a 1988-1991 manual for sale, $ 24.00 includes shipping.
Murphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:38 PM   #3
Murphy
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Engine is Kawasaki, I am not sure of the plate you are talking about but if you want to get the starter pully off of the crank you have to remove the clutch, they are a unit. What Specs do you need ?
Old 07-22-2010, 08:27 PM   #4
jldollar
Not Yet Wild

Question Re: kf 82

Thanks Murphy!!! The part of the clutch i can"t remove is the closest to the engine. I removed the center bolt and the biggest part of the clutch and the bearing.The rest of it is stuck on the crank,that is why i asked if the crank was threaded,or is this pressed on.Hope this makes sense. The specs i was asking about is the rebuild specs,i.e. crank ,rod,rings,etc.etc.Does your manual cover these ?Again thanks for any or advice!!!!!
jldollar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:48 AM   #5
Murphy
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

It is pressed on. They have a removal tool to take them off as a unit. But if you have the clutch off and the starter pully is still on the crank you might be able to get it off with a gear puller, be carefull. Sombody else here might have a better idea. The Manual does have a section on engine tear down/rebuild, The engine specs are mostly given as Wear Limitations. If that is all you need let me know and I will post them for you.
Old 10-09-2011, 10:29 AM   #6
corymoen
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Murphy...do you still have that manual for sale? 84-91 club car?
corymoen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 01:28 AM   #7
Murphy
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Sold
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car