lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-07-2020, 07:32 AM   #261
jester8798
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Where are the Carryall guys?

Here's my 2007 XRT I picked up last week. Definitely needs to cleanup but will work well for around the house.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
jester8798 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-08-2020, 12:41 PM   #262
JCHovernut
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

By chance, I found an awesome deal on fB Marketplace in the Orlando area. It’s a 2004 gas Carryall Turf 272 with electric dump. The previous owner used the Carryall at a local golf course to eradicate feral hogs, so this cart has carried a LOT of bacon!! Well, one of the course fellas managed to throw a crank or rod, & blew a hole in the case! So, I need to re-power it and do so to keep it torquey since I’ll be using it to maneuver my hovercraft trailers around my property. Any engine recommendations are appreciated, as well as other mods, like winch/brush guard, wheels & suspension. I can weld & fabricate, & fiberglass; all skills I picked-up in the Submarine Navy & building/repairing Hovercraft. Nice to join such an exuberant community!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg D5C2D2ED-7283-4206-98AB-1E510E47D019.jpg (25.9 KB, 0 views)
JCHovernut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 09:59 PM   #263
KRAZYMATT
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCHovernut View Post
By chance, I found an awesome deal on fB Marketplace in the Orlando area. It’s a 2004 gas Carryall Turf 272 with electric dump. The previous owner used the Carryall at a local golf course to eradicate feral hogs, so this cart has carried a LOT of bacon!! Well, one of the course fellas managed to throw a crank or rod, & blew a hole in the case! So, I need to re-power it and do so to keep it torquey since I’ll be using it to maneuver my hovercraft trailers around my property. Any engine recommendations are appreciated, as well as other mods, like winch/brush guard, wheels & suspension. I can weld & fabricate, & fiberglass; all skills I picked-up in the Submarine Navy & building/repairing Hovercraft. Nice to join such an exuberant community!!
Look into the kits from Vegas carts. Good motors with lots of torque! Pretty easy swap. I put a predator 420cc from harbor freight in my ds 7-8 years ago and don’t have any complaints. Pulls the airboat in and out of the barn with ease. Working on building my carryall now and will be putting 460cc from Vegas carts in this one.
KRAZYMATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 07:47 PM   #264
stewartfan1970
Not Yet Wild

Almost done with my 94 carryall 2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KIMG0593.jpg (220.8 KB, 0 views)
stewartfan1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 09:56 PM   #265
philschilffarth
Not Yet Wild

I'm here. 2005 XRT1500.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
philschilffarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 10:23 PM   #266
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

A few carryalls I’ve had... I love carryalls
CP241 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 04:27 PM   #267
Rebski805
Not Yet Wild

This is how the cart looked when I bought it. It was a well taken care of stocker that spent its life on another ranch...

Then I broke it down and did a full rebuild. The clutch was machined by Cart Parts Plus, added a K&N filter, large carb jet, and new belts/fluid/oil. New paint, upholstery, lights, lift and a custom hitch. Cart runs perfect and and has been put to work.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg g cart 2.jpg (93.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg g cart 3.jpg (87.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg g cart 4.jpg (157.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg g cart 5.JPG (130.4 KB, 0 views)
Rebski805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 03:48 PM   #268
BUBBASCART
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

If I don't sell my transporter for $4000 then I'm gonna be lifting it I reckon. I'll join yalls group if allowed ? Should be a fun build.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20210112_161616301.jpg (824.7 KB, 0 views)
BUBBASCART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 04:32 PM   #269
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUBBASCART View Post
If I don't sell my transporter for $4000 then I'm gonna be lifting it I reckon. I'll join yalls group if allowed ? Should be a fun build.
That’s super cool! I’ve never seen an enclosure like that before
CP241 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 01:03 PM   #270
nwocart
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebski805 View Post
This is how the cart looked when I bought it. It was a well taken care of stocker that spent its life on another ranch...

Then I broke it down and did a full rebuild. The clutch was machined by Cart Parts Plus, added a K&N filter, large carb jet, and new belts/fluid/oil. New paint, upholstery, lights, lift and a custom hitch. Cart runs perfect and and has been put to work.
could you explain the k&n filter mod? or is it just a k&n filter for the facotry air box?

My intake tube is twisted, I Need to figure out a way to fab something up so its not restricting air flow. It now hits since I put a lift on my cart.
nwocart is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car