lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-23-2015, 05:51 AM   #11
camaroluvz28
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Do you have to drop .....the rear end so--

Any time bsa_bob ;)
camaroluvz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-23-2015, 06:42 AM   #12
crash test dummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tag50 View Post
CTD- Do I sense another video coming ?

unless i have to pull a motor this summer the answer is no
Old 06-23-2015, 09:31 AM   #13
bsa_bob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Question Re: Do you have to drop .....the rear end so--

I have the cart apart,for taking out this motor. I do have a diagram of the motor blown apart,which icould ....not sure....put it up here.Anyway- theres three 2.5 inch screws, they are out . But my question is this; looking at the motor down at the top, thru the access body hole. Theres a shorter screw, that holds the ring ...that the motor slides into, on the lower bottom. Does this ring come off also? part# for the ring is--102237701, I can see the motor as tried to separate from this ring --just a touch .A bit afraid of busing this ring, and will it all fall apart (gears etc)Why can't i build two wood wedges put them thru between the axel and the motor. would this be something anybody else has used or tried?/ thank you for any help.i am working on this cart tuesday bob s
bsa_bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 12:29 PM   #14
bsa_bob
Gone Wild

Club Car

I have my motor out and everything looks clean, and not rusty cept for some black fuzz type stuff all over. Is this little worn rubber disc what making the click in the clunk/ cart>What do i ask for to get her back together again/ thanks as always bob s

friend came by and told me said his buddies at work said to get a phenolic part . guess i'm abit lost on that?? This one i took out, sorry bout the picture, is rubber and he says his pals get one with the splines on the inside?

i'll be done bothering you guys shortly ............promise........til the next hurdle
Old 06-23-2015, 12:49 PM   #15
bsa_bob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsa_bob View Post
I have my motor out and everything looks clean, and not rusty cept for some black fuzz type stuff all over. Is this little worn rubber disc what making the click in the clunk/ cart>What do i ask for to get her back together again/ thanks as always bob s

friend came by and told me said his buddies at work said to get a phenolic part . guess i'm abit lost on that?? This one i took out, sorry bout the picture, is rubber and he says his pals get one with the splines on the inside?

i'll be done bothering you guys shortly ............promise........til the next hurdle
I will keep my mouth shut Tdawg. Share what you see in these pictures? what i need to repair the noise. Also
Old 06-23-2015, 12:49 PM   #16
tag50
Gone Wild
Club Car

Ok, Bob, it's payback time. What technique did you use to get that motor off ?

tag50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 12:57 PM   #17
bsa_bob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Ok, Bob, it's payback time. What technique did you use to get that motor off ?

I took all 4 bolts out of motor- pulled the strap tie down , that i had installed to catch it.It opened up a crack- i stuck my big screw driver in the crack that opened up, and gently worked it out -[the motor].til it was out and swinging behind the rear end with the tie down attached to it. Suggested to me here previously. If it only goes back together that this easy would be a plus/
idid soak the motor around the end of it with PB blaster for 30 minutes i guess.
hth tag50 Waiting for the answer to which, and what part i need to put back in it. now. bob s
Old 06-23-2015, 02:04 PM   #18
tag50
Gone Wild
Club Car

I'd call David (TahoeDawg) at Revolution (site sponsor). He'll know exactly what you need.

tag50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 02:15 PM   #19
bsa_bob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
I'd call David (TahoeDawg) at Revolution (site sponsor). He'll know exactly what you need.

gotcha thanks tag 50 bob s
Old 06-23-2015, 02:25 PM   #20
crash test dummy

yes call dave ...
GE Motor Bumper - Club Car

Motor Bumper - used to quiet the motor Club Cars golf carts with OEM GE Motors. OEM 1022352-01
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car