lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-22-2015, 01:15 PM   #1
The RIC
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 2001 DS Aluminum Parts

I am just dumb dumb dumb. I got a new body for my 2001 DS. It didn't have a charger plug hole, which makes sense since the body works on the gas model too, so me in my infinite wisdom thought I would cut the front off the old body to get a placement and I sawed right through the bottom aluminum piece.....twice. It didn't help that the previous owner painted everything blue so I didn't even notice it was there. I've been looking all over on-the-line and can't find this piece anywhere. Any help on where I could get this piece would be much appreciated.
The RIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-22-2015, 01:36 PM   #2
tag50
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 2001 DS Aluminum Parts

Check out the tread "How to get rid of a cart" by member thetoddjohnson.

tag50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:48 PM   #3
klanel
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by The RIC View Post
I am just dumb dumb dumb. I got a new body for my 2001 DS. It didn't have a charger plug hole, which makes sense since the body works on the gas model too, so me in my infinite wisdom thought I would cut the front off the old body to get a placement and I sawed right through the bottom aluminum piece.....twice. It didn't help that the previous owner painted everything blue so I didn't even notice it was there. I've been looking all over on-the-line and can't find this piece anywhere. Any help on where I could get this piece would be much appreciated.
I don't know what the part is but could it be re-welded? A metal fabrication shop might could weld it back together or make you a new one if you can't find one.

PS: Don't feel bad, in my dislike of reading instructions along with being to hasty, I pretty much destroyed my front body by cutting out my headlight openings too large. Luckily I found a used one nearby and was very careful the next time around.
klanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 05:05 AM   #4
Pullersboy
Not Yet Wild

Dude, no bueno. I'm not too far off from putting a new body on mine. I don't want to run in to the same issue. Would mind explaining in a bit more detail or posting up so.e pics to sa e others the same headache?
Pullersboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 04:40 PM   #5
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by The RIC View Post
Part number 1010993. Body kick plate. We can get them. Send me a message via email if you're interested. Email address is on the website. Link below.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car