lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-12-2016, 12:17 PM   #1
rookievmc
Not Yet Wild

Default 420cc pulse pump installation

Hi everyone. Wanted to know if anyone had any pictures on where they drilled the hole for the pulse fuel pump on valve cover. I read that on the 420cc you have to drill past a plastic cover. Anybody have any pictures on how they did it ? I was only able to find detailed instructions on how to do the fitting for the 212cc. Also what fitting do you use? Is it still the same as the 212?

Thanks in advance guys, I'm a newbie and I searched through this site but haven't been able to find any guidance.
rookievmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-12-2016, 05:45 PM   #2
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Default Re: 420cc pulse pump installation

Go to the clones section under big block, lots of clone info there. This is how I did mine: http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/clone...-clone-bb.html

I used a 1/8npt to hose barb fitting, the 1/8" size you drill a smaller hole for it than the more common 1/4 size. IIRC the hose barb side was 1/4 it may be in my post there. You have to drill through to the lower part, through the partition in there, the gx200 don't have that partition. Where I did mine in the side it goes through to the bottom part, you will see when you look at the cover. You can do it on the other side I had more room on the exhaust side.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
valve cap
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha