lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-17-2020, 03:38 PM   #1
Springbok
Photoshop Guy

Club Car

Thumbs up Got a New-to-Me Back Seat - Needs Restored - Pics

So there was a fire this past December at our Campground. Luckily nobody was hurt but a farmhouse on the property unfortunately burned to the ground. There was a mid-2000s electric Club Car golf cart (campground maintenance property) parked next to the house when it went up. The only thing that was able to be saved off the mostly-destroyed cart was the back seat frame.

So they let me have it and I'm in the process of cleaning it up for my '90 gas cart. I'm doing a custom mount with it. I want to keep my stock rear bumper (not using the rear step) and push the seat frame forward on the cart so it doesn't hang so far off the back end so much.

Springbok is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-23-2020, 11:05 AM   #2
Springbok
Photoshop Guy

Club Car

Default Re: Got a New-to-Me Back Seat - Needs Restored - Pics

Got the backseat mostly done. Still have to decide what to do with the extra length on the grab handles that go down to the rear step platform (which I'm not using). I'll probably just cut them off.

Also, you can't see it in the photo, but the wood underneath the butt seat cushion is rotten and needs replacing, so that's the next order of business since I can't bolt the seat down properly until I do.

Springbok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 09:48 PM   #3
Fairtax4me
Bonafide Nincompoop

Club Car

Default Re: Got a New-to-Me Back Seat - Needs Restored - Pics

Woah! She got a little warm!

Nice work on the seat frame
Fairtax4me is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
back seat, burned, fire
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car