lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-12-2020, 11:07 PM   #1
Woody46
Not Yet Wild

Default 2005 G22E controller issue?

I assume my controller is bad?

Have replaced all batteries with new and installed new solenoid today, still no response. Solenoid will not energize, backup buzzer doesn't work, nothing.

- Checked tow switch with a meter and it works.
- checked main switch with a meter at the wiring harness that plugs into the controller, it reads continuity.
- pedal switch (s) work, checked at the wiring harness of the controller and have continuity. Accelerater resistance reads approximately 100 ohms to 5.4 kohms so it should be good.

Controller is a Moric "Ju2-H6510-20", if I have to buy a new controller would anyone recommend the original controller or possibly upgrading to the Navitas 440 Amp Bluetooth controller. Or another economical controller?

Thanks again!
Woody46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-13-2020, 12:45 AM   #2
Croqezgo
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: 2005 G22E controller issue?

Hi Woody,

I think I know your problem from ebay. We would be happy to help. I bet one of the great Yamaha troubleshooters will be along to help shortly. cgtech is usually spot on for Yamaha work. The controller you bought is a GE controller from a 2003 g22.
Croqezgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 06:27 AM   #3
Woody46
Not Yet Wild

I was inquiring about the GE controller on here but haven't bought anything yet. Also curious about the Yamaha 440 amp Navitis.
Old 05-13-2020, 06:34 AM   #4
Croqezgo
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Really weird coincidence, the guy that did buy mine is named Frank Harwood from Niles, IN. I had just told him to make a thread here as he is claiming my controller did not work. I asked him the same questions you posted info about in your thread and it happened a couple hours before you posted.
Croqezgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 06:51 AM   #5
Woody46
Not Yet Wild

That is weird, a small world.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha