lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-18-2010, 09:49 PM   #21
BrewCityMusic
Hammer Down !!!!

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1993 marathon jakes lifted

Hey Pachanga, those Monroes bolt on with the shackles that the lift kits come with or directly without them? Those rear shackles bother me, and I'd love to eliminate them on my '88 - Thanks!
BrewCityMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-19-2010, 09:00 PM   #22
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

Monroe shock is a bolt-on for 3"-6" lift,no brackets.Just have to use the steel-sleeve from your original lower shock-bushing.No bushing up top,just slide over stud.The work great,been on mine since May.
pachanga90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:46 AM   #23
BrewCityMusic
Hammer Down !!!!

E-Z-GO

Thanks - I think I might just give them a try, getting ready to pull the cart apart this winter for maintainance/paint anyway and like I said, I really don't trust or like those extension shackles.
BrewCityMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:57 PM   #24
icyveins
Gone Wild

Yamaha

old post but I ordered my springs.....I had thought about drilling out the tops to add a taper for the tie rods on the center rod.....its just stupid when you put a lift on your cart and all the steering hangs down lower ...so if your front end is gonna get hit its gonna be the vital steering components .....
icyveins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:52 PM   #25
icyveins
Gone Wild

Yamaha

installed new leaf springs and man what a diff..... I love it! I also flipped the main steering shaft(from the rack to the tire) flipped it to the top of both arms and also flipped the center rod (goes between the spindles) to the top and now there is all sorts of clearance. I am really happy with finding this post about! very helpfull! did have to put different shocks on the front end because the stock ones were not long enough!
icyveins is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO