lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-28-2011, 08:53 AM   #21
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Is this a good deal for me? re:2006 ezgo pd new batteries, $3k

Give it about 2 months and that plant parking lot will be slammed full of carts. In 3 months, they will be overflowing. Florida does most of it's fleet changouts in Oct, Nov and Dec to the tune of up to 10k carts each month.... Since the Florida Branch no longer exists, the only thing they can do with the unsold trade ins is to return them to Augusta......
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-28-2011, 09:01 AM   #22
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Yeah, EZ and CC start renting space just to put carts in. Drove past the CC plant a while back and holy cow. There must have been 10 acres of carts bumper to bumper and side to side.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:01 PM   #23
Scooter B
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbeckwor View Post
Doesnt seem like that good of a deal. 2008 rebuilds lifted with new batteries, st cowls, light kit, lift kit,seat kit, nice rims and tires are selling around $3500. Also US batteries are not as good of a battery as Trojan, even though EZ-GO just switched.
Yea, where the heck are you? I'll take one also. Please provide address, in fact, I'll bring the trailer and get two....seriously.

Down here that exact same refurb but in a 2006 can be had for $4500, and still a decent deal.
Scooter B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:24 PM   #24
Scooter B
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by select View Post
Mystery solved. The dealer sent the wrong first pic. The rest of the pic, and the cart I drove and am buying are a pds. Still very very clean, almost identical.
Can't go wrong with a Tundra these days....

So how did it go? Did you get it? If not, try to beat him down on the price a little. The PDS is a great ride, espically since you don't plan on lifting it. I'm sure you've read the big tires can cause them to overheat. (btw, no problems out of mine yet)

They use the same body for the series and the pds, that's why there is a rubber cap where the other f/r switch would be.
Scooter B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:50 PM   #25
Spawn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I got my 2007 PDS with 2010 batteries and a rear seat an added a light kit for 85 bucks the cart with rear seat was 2100.00 I just added 20 inch trail tires and it does great at the camp grounds. The main place we used to rent one from went up to 100.00 a day with a 2 day minimum. needless to say after 3 trips I got my own.
Spawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 03:41 PM   #26
GreshamCA
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Spawn,

Add the tax to mine and we paid basicly the same. My light kit should arive today.
GreshamCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:48 PM   #27
select
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter B View Post
Can't go wrong with a Tundra these days....

So how did it go? Did you get it? If not, try to beat him down on the price a little. The PDS is a great ride, espically since you don't plan on lifting it. I'm sure you've read the big tires can cause them to overheat. (btw, no problems out of mine yet)

They use the same body for the series and the pds, that's why there is a rubber cap where the other f/r switch would be.
Love the Tundra. The 5.7 is unbelievable. Nothing better than being able to best a stock mustang 5 liter in a half ton pickup truck. :-).

I ended up telling the dealer I'd give him $2800 in cash, and we agreed. Was delivered last friday.

The brand new batteries are nice. The ride, as you said, in really nice. much better than nay other cart I've driven. I'm not really interested in lifint it becuase I'm disabled, and getting up into a lifted cart is more work than it's worth for me. I am interested in the freedom switch that's mountable on the dash and toggles between high and low for speed vs hills and battery life.

Other than that, I'll probably jsut slap one of those gear junky wraps (http://stores.ebay.com/Gear-Junkies/...=p4634.c0.m322) and a vertical battery indicator light on it and call it a finished cart.
select is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:57 PM   #28
HuntinBuggie
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Love the Tundra. The 5.7 is unbelievable. Nothing better than being able to best a stock mustang 5 liter in a half ton pickup truck. :-).

I ended up telling the dealer I'd give him $2800 in cash, and we agreed. Was delivered last friday.

The brand new batteries are nice. The ride, as you said, in really nice. much better than nay other cart I've driven. I'm not really interested in lifint it becuase I'm disabled, and getting up into a lifted cart is more work than it's worth for me. I am interested in the freedom switch that's mountable on the dash and toggles between high and low for speed vs hills and battery life.

Other than that, I'll probably jsut slap one of those gear junky wraps (http://stores.ebay.com/Gear-Junkies/...=p4634.c0.m322) and a vertical battery indicator light on it and call it a finished cart.
Just FYI those battery monitors are junk! Look at ScottyB's store.. He has one that is what you need if you want to take good care of those new batteries.... He is the site sponsor, Carts Unlimited... Good luck and welcome!
HuntinBuggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:02 PM   #29
select
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntinBuggie View Post
Just FYI those battery monitors are junk! Look at ScottyB's store.. He has one that is what you need if you want to take good care of those new batteries.... He is the site sponsor, Carts Unlimited... Good luck and welcome!
Cool, do you have a link?
select is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:06 PM   #30
HuntinBuggie
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Cool, do you have a link?
Here you go!

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/ads/c...Odz09&z=20&d=1
HuntinBuggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO