lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-12-2013, 04:30 PM   #1
dmi518
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Talking Scotty b hooked me up.

So in my neverending quest to have way too many projects, i decided to rip my perfectly fine 03 ezgo apart.....

So i called Scottyb and i must say what a gentleman. He called me back when he had more time to answer my questions which is rare these days.

The Plan: 48volt conversion. Scotty set me up with package #485 , kinda new to building up carts but im a quick learner.

he also had a great deal on the ausco brakes, convinced me the digital battery gauge is the coolest thing ever( i decided i had to have the little toggle version). He even through in the plate, and hell why not change the fnr to one of his hd models. some longer 2awg cables also, apparently 6-8 volt batts need different wire lengths.

I feel he gave me a great deal, and his knowledge is priceless.

ill post pics once everything arrives and i start the swap
dmi518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-12-2013, 05:02 PM   #2
URBANNGUERILLA
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Scotty b hooked me up.

Another great review for Scotty. One in the long line of many that have bought something from Scotty, and were happy about the transaction. He gets nothing but good reviews. While we all may MF him behind his back for making spending money so easy, we're all nice to him in front of his face.

All joking aside, Scotty is an asset to this forum and I would recommend him to anyone looking for good advice or more.
URBANNGUERILLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:19 PM   #3
dmi518
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Amen
dmi518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:55 PM   #4
mtpolarbear
Polar Bear wild to you...

E-Z-GO

Ditto
mtpolarbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:04 PM   #5
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Scottyb's a HOOKER What's the blonde chick think about that? Really, there's no one better then Scotty in service/high quality parts and price's for electric cars, to bad he doesn't dable more into Yami's.
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:41 PM   #6
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

LOL you guys are too kind, I am still in service manager training with Smallblock Can't hold a candle to this guy, call his shop just to chat one day and see what I mean .... in fact all of you call him on Thursday and tell him what a sweetheart he is
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:45 PM   #7
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by URBANNGUERILLA View Post
While we all may MF him behind his back for making spending money so easy, we're all nice to him in front of his face.

All joking aside, Scotty is an asset to this forum and I would recommend him to anyone looking for good advice or more.
I would never "MF" ScottyB in front of his face or behind his back. Being a gutter-type dude, I have to assume the worst for "MF". Perhaps I'm wrong?

My opinion of ScottyB is 1st class.
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO