lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-23-2008, 08:34 AM   #1
flyanglr
Not Yet Wild

Default G1

We have an old Yam I think G1 we call it "the beast". It was running fine but now it will not pull. I had compression checked and it was 90lbs. Is that good? So it seems like either bad fuel mixture or poor firing.

I have changed gas, should I disconnect oil injection and mix my own to see if that is it?

How could we tell if the coil was bad, its getting fire but maybe not enough. We just arent good mecahnics and no one around here "nashville Tn" seems to want to work on it. Any trouble shooting ideas would be great. Oh also maybe its to carbuetor, I can take it off and clean it. It really seems fule or fire problem.

Thanks
flyanglr is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-23-2008, 08:39 AM   #2
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Default Re: G1

Very likely you need crankshaft seals. Pressure is lost that is needed to run the fuel pump.

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha