lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-26-2008, 02:16 PM   #1
BRS
Master BS'r

Club Car

Default Every good deal comes with a price

Well, here I am 2+ weeks later and still no cart..... I'm a patient guy and many of you will snicker (that's ok), but I still don't have my 05 Precedent with backseat, and lights. Local dealer, lucky for him I'm a nice guy, has given me every excuse under the sun why my mom's cart is not ready! He tells me the things look beautiful....blah, blah, blah....he has had problems with wrong parts, etc. Bottom line, I think he will make less money on my cart than others, cause I beat on him so bad. So he's taking his time...well, soon there will be no deal! I will post pics, I know the obvious things to check for + it's a year bumper to bumper (except tires...n/s). Any advice what else I could check when picking it up...don't want a "frankenstien cart" already built one of those! All info. appreciated. BTW, I've only given him $500 on the total sale of $2400. So, it's more of an inconvenience at this point cause we're leaving for Fort Wilderness on Wed. That's why I'm chewing my fingernails. Thanks again.
BRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-26-2008, 04:00 PM   #2
Catmando
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Every good deal comes with a price

What is he doing to the cart?
Catmando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:08 PM   #3
chevyrules05
A-DMIN

Club Car

I would tell him you need the cart buy tuesday or NO deal, I am leaving for Fort Wilderness early thursday moring
chevyrules05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:36 AM   #4
phasetim
Just me. .

Club Car

Make sure there is a serial number on the car......
phasetim is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car