lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-12-2020, 04:09 PM   #1
sigfla45
Gone Wild

Default LED interior and wheel lights

Well my add on underglows came in today and I installed them in about an hour. I added wheel well lights and interior lights. The EZGO VIP dash I have didn't allow me to run the lights forward so I mounted them right next to the F/R switch. FYI if you mount them in this location they look great but you must use 3M adhesive promoter and/or screws. If you intend to use screws make sure you mount them a little lower than the edge of the seat b/c there is a small metal plate that is too thick for the self drilling screws in the pack to go through. Just reach around to the backside of the body and you will feel about how low you need to go to avoid the plate. Honestly however the 3M promoter seems to work well. I screwed up and mounted mine too high and tried screwing one in and it didn't go.

I love these lights. The wheel well really adds to the brightness of the different modes. The interior lights are great as well but they don't react to the music as the others do. If i had any complaint it would be that I would prefer a bluetooth app for the controller just bc there are so many modes its hard to keep up with where you are while scrolling through them.
sigfla45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-12-2020, 05:32 PM   #2
sigfla45
Gone Wild

Default Re: LED interior and wheel lights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8eT...ature=youtu.be
sigfla45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 09:45 AM   #3
2K6TBSS
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: LED interior and wheel lights

That looks pretty cool. I'm installing some underglows on mine this weekend, nothing crazy like you though.
2K6TBSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO