lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-17-2014, 06:01 PM   #1
duramax
Gone Wild

Default g-16 parts cart

i need a little help i just bought a yamaha g-16 i think?? the guy said its a 1997 cart but i dont see any stickers on the body under the seat is their a way to tell by the engine or rearend? im looking to sell the parts but i want to make sure im quoting people the correct year.
duramax is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-17-2014, 06:38 PM   #2
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Default Re: g-16 parts cart

The 2 places the serial# tag will be...just forward of the battery will be a brushed aluminum plate (it's mounted vertically) or between the front cowel rubber trim and the storage area to the left of the steering wheel. If a G16a, would start with JN6-******.
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 10:29 PM   #3
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

G16 Always has dana axle (with a stamped steel pan/cover), and never has a air inlet on the body near the drivers legs (thats a G14). Also never has "top right corner" park brake latch (G22 & newer), always "all the way across the top". Oh yeah, on that serial no. JN6-######, no letters allowed in second part of number, that would just be the part number of the sticker you are looking at.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 08:11 PM   #4
duramax
Gone Wild

thanks its a g-16 it has the dana rear end & no air inlet
duramax is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
g-16 parts cart
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha