lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-08-2015, 11:21 AM   #1
Amsoilman
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Specs

Hey all Im in a pickle this time. I have a G-1 Yamaha single two stroke. I have been looking for specs for this machine. Comp.? Im getting NO fuel in engine. Carb full. Barely runs with some Starting fluid shot in Cyl. All been taken off cleaned and reinstalled or replaced.. Has 110 # comp.Plenty of spark.I can pull fuel line to carb and fuel comes out as I crank it over. Give me a hint. I am very mechcnican but Im on the stump this time.
Thanks for any direction ya can point myself into.
Amsoilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-08-2015, 11:23 AM   #2
Amsoilman
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Specs

Anyone needing assistance with Amsoil Lubricants and I can show you how to purchase at COST. Yes Cost please contact myself.
Respectfully"
Steve B. / Amsoilman
http://www.lubedealer.com/theproshop/Home.aspx
Old 06-08-2015, 07:08 PM   #3
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

110 compression aint great, but should still run. Stop running it on starting fluid, its washing the oil out, not gonna help your compression. Sounds like the carb needs fully cleaned.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 08:44 AM   #4
Amsoilman
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

CG : As I stated that has been done. Sonic clean. Just looked at reed and they are all closed against the rubber seal.Now my fuel pump is only pumping about 1/2" out of hose when cranking.I read somewhere here that this other members is pumping 2/3"? What is about right? Even if I do shoot some fluid in her just barely a rumble. Yes I Oil in cyl. before and after. Ive been a mechanic for over 50+ yrs. But this is STUMPING myself.Ive been looking for manual for this Box and Find nothing listed.Help there? Need help as grand kids are coming this weekend.. Ya get the idea?
Thanks for any help or options,
Steve B. / Amsoilman
Old 06-09-2015, 08:53 AM   #5
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Have you changed your crank seals? You need crankcase pressure to drive the fuel pump and help suck the gas oil mixture thru the reeds/cylinder and piston ports.
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 09:33 AM   #6
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

If fuel in bowl/coming out of fuel line. Plus, runs when a external fuel source is added, i am still looking in carb area. It does run off ether? and fuel does come out of fuel line (just a little is normal)?
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha