lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-21-2015, 01:25 PM   #1
moparjunkee88
Not Yet Wild

Default G16 Rolling Chassis--What's it worth?

Hey BGW peeps? I am new to the forum. I am looking at buying a G16 that is missing motor, gen./starter, seat and some misc body trim piece's. I have owned and tinkered on other carts before and am looking to get a fixer upper to play with again. My son is relentless about getting another one. What would be a fair price for the above mentioned cart?

Thanks for any and all advise/suggestions.
moparjunkee88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-23-2015, 08:00 AM   #2
Mr. Mike
It's Beer Time!

Yamaha

Default Re: G16 Rolling Chassis--What's it worth?

I'd say under $200. Clone Motor, mount plates, and clutch is already in $800-$1000 range. The Vegas carts setup is $1,200. The starter/generators are insanely priced at around $400. You got a lot of work ahead of you.

Oh and welcome to the forum.
Mr. Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha