lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-11-2015, 08:45 AM   #11
Rep
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Those that use zip ties for speed, How long have you been running without problem

Not quite two years. 21 MPH. Aside from an occasional backfire, no issues.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nov 7 2013 (6).jpg (289.4 KB, 0 views)
Rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-15-2015, 12:29 AM   #12
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

Default Re: Those that use zip ties for speed, How long have you been running without problem

This is how I've had mine for 4 years. Govnor is still hooked up. As I recall, it cuts out at 3600 rpm. I can hit 24mph this way, or slide it off as in the picture and run it stock, when letting the dog take a ride, or the wife, or neighbor hood kids......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150715_010025.jpg (219.1 KB, 0 views)
ckiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 12:31 AM   #13
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

By the way buggies gone wild club car and kawasaki do not recommend adjusting the governor or any part of your cart from the factory specs!
Old 07-15-2015, 06:58 AM   #14
rose88
Gone Wild

Club Car

4200 is where mine is set.
rose88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 09:45 AM   #15
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

Here's the fast method with the ziptie... like I said, I can move it to turbo, and put it in turtle mode for the dog or wife or kids......just waiting for a site Admin to express there opinion on the posting of the pictures for legal reasons.....so I will see that I do not recommend you to do this to your cart, and buggies gone wild and club car does not recommend the adjusting or m9difing, of any safety device!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150715_085718.jpg (246.0 KB, 0 views)
Old 08-03-2015, 11:49 AM   #16
Jeffreynmandy
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckiguy View Post
Here's the fast method with the ziptie... like I said, I can move it to turbo, and put it in turtle mode for the dog or wife or kids......just waiting for a site Admin to express there opinion on the posting of the pictures for legal reasons.....so I will see that I do not recommend you to do this to your cart, and buggies gone wild and club car does not recommend the adjusting or m9difing, of any safety device!

That looks simple enough. Did you have to tinker with how tight you set it?

My muffler is rusted Too, but not bad enough to pay $250 for one.
Jeffreynmandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 12:15 PM   #17
rib33024

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckiguy View Post
This has been posted on this forum 100 times, BGW is not responsible for post made my members
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 12:14 AM   #18
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

Jeff sorry for taking so long to get back to you.... yess it took a few trys and slight adjustments to get he speed right, i still have my govn hooked up, so it will kick in, i had it to tight, and had to make a new one, from trial and error, got it to were i have it. good thing with the carryall, i can just pick up the bed, and move it.... muffler is a little rustyy from being a 99, and spending it life outside. im not that worried to pull it off, sand it down and hit it with some high temp paint..... its a muffler, not a door/or bumper, it gets a little toasty when runnnin full throttle at 24mph for a while!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car