lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-15-2021, 02:50 PM   #11
once_for_all
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Long Travel Lift Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgray70 View Post
I have 94 TXT Does anyone have a similar set up? I've read where the newer txt long travel comes with new spindles, but the older 94-01.5 don't and you have to use the original. I don't want to spend that much money and not solve my problem. What y'all think? Or any other advice to get this thing a little more stable.

No real advice yet as I haven't installed my 94-01.5 long travel kit. I decided that I wanted to replace kingpins and spindles so I ordered the disc brake kit also. Those are bolt up items for the long travel kit.

30+ does not sound appealing! Definitely throw front disc brakes on it if you plan on that kind of speed. Me, I have a pretty good hilltop descent that is barely controllable with the factory rears, so upgrade time.

My build is: 96 Medalist, SPM48400, 400amp solenoid, 2 ga wires, 8hp 1600rpm GE beast motor, 48volt Husky lithium battery, CU reversing contactor, Lester Summit II on board charger, 23" tractor tires, 15:1 ratio rear end, Jakes Long Travel kit with front disc brakes (last two not arrived/installed yet).
once_for_all is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO