lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-02-2021, 07:29 PM   #11
Sideways
Gone Wild

Default Re: 1994.5 EZGO Medalist No Torque

Have you changed the settings for the torque curve in the Alltrax controller?
Sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-02-2021, 08:05 PM   #12
bkoether
Not Yet Wild

I haven’t changed any curves, have it set for max output of 600 amps. I can mess around with the programming and see if I get any different results.
bkoether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 08:09 PM   #13
bkoether
Not Yet Wild

Just for fun I just swapped out the tires with stock size golf cart tires off an old cart and I couldn’t feel any increase in torque going up hills (and it was obviously slower on level ground). So although I’m not arguing that bigger tires obviously reduce torque available (can’t fight physics) I don’t think that’s the problem I have going on.
bkoether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 11:16 AM   #14
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkoether View Post
Just for fun I just swapped out the tires with stock size golf cart tires off an old cart and I couldn’t feel any increase in torque going up hills (and it was obviously slower on level ground). So although I’m not arguing that bigger tires obviously reduce torque available (can’t fight physics) I don’t think that’s the problem I have going on.
Something is either holding your cart back, or not allowing it to perform the way it ought to be.

When the SR controller powers up (when not connected to a computer) does the LED flash green four times then go to steady green and turns to steady yellow or amber when pedal is on floor?

Does the motor voltage equal the battery voltage when limping uphill when pedal on floor?

--------------
Is the cart easy to push by hand? Takes some oomph to get it moving, but once it is moving it should roll easy.
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO