lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-11-2011, 05:28 PM   #1
bacord
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default New project lot's of pics and a few questions

I just picked this up to make it a hunting buggy. I don't know what make, model or year. It has a curtis 24-36v 275 amps controller. I can't make out all the info on the motor but on the tag i can make out the mod # tk206108 and 2000 RPM and made in poland. I would like to put about a 1" or 2" lift for a little more ground clearance and maybe 20" tires. Can I get my motor reworked for a little more top end, I know I'll need more torque for taller tires also. From some place like plum quick? Is there a direct bolt on replacement motor or what other brands would fit this rear end. There's also a rod about 3 " long and 1/2 " thick hanging down from each of the outside tie rod ends and one in the center where the 2 inside tie rod ends mount what are they for and can I cut them off for more ground clearance??? I plan on makeing new battery trays, and replace the floor boards with either diamond plate or maybe a stained 1x6 wood. There's some rust on the body (yes it has a metal body) that I plan to repair and paint the whole thing, frame and all. In the pics It shows the results of about 4 hrs of cleaning. removing all rusted metal (well most).Then pics of the above mentioned steel rods and pics of how the motor mounts to the Diff and other before shots. I plan to document the progress and post progress. In one of the pics what are the 2 restiors on top of the solenoid it looks like it would short them out. It did not run when I got it, the guy said it ran but the charger went bad and hasn't ran in 8 months

Last edited by bacord; 06-11-2011 at 05:36 PM.. Reason: added pic
bacord is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts