lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-18-2012, 09:44 AM   #1
confused
Not Yet Wild

Default Getting rid of the oil injector

Going to start mixing oil gas together. Already removed the oil tank it had a hole in it. Read somewhere that fuel pump may not have a vacuum do i need to plug something. Thanks
confused is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-18-2012, 10:56 AM   #2
Field6565
Gone Wild

Default Re: Getting rid of the oil injector

I totaly removed my pump and made a plate to cover the hole where the pump bolts on. Then I removed the plastic gear that is turned by the clutch. I didnt need to do all of that but I had it apart because I was doing crank seals. All you really need to do is stop the supply of oil to the injector and start premixing.
Field6565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha