lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-23-2016, 02:46 PM   #91
tdump
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Ez-Go 400 ? found and bought.

Yea, surgery went very well, and I feel much better,Will feel even better when I get the bills paid!
Stuff is pouring to work on for extra money so carts had to take a side seat for a little while.
tdump is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-14-2020, 09:02 PM   #92
tdump
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Just wanted to mention,although this project is not in the shop at the moment,it is in very dry storage and once I get a trailer refloored and new brakes on it,this thing will get some attention a day or 2 a week this winter.
Old 10-15-2020, 06:58 PM   #93
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Awesome
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 06:44 AM   #94
Sideways
Gone Wild

Awesome post and looking forward to watching for future updates!
Sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 06:45 PM   #95
tdump
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

May I ask a question of the gurus here familar with updateing old resistor cars to electronic control a question?
IF I was to purchase of those curtis 1204 controllers off ebay for about 150 bucks and a 5k throttle for a later ez-go, what else would I need to convert this machine to more modern electronics? I don't really "want" to do this but at my age,if I want some of my projects to be useable before I get any older and greyer,I need to make things happen a bit faster.
Old 01-01-2021, 08:39 PM   #96
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdump View Post
May I ask a question of the gurus here familar with updateing old resistor cars to electronic control a question?

IF I was to purchase of those curtis 1204 controllers off ebay for about 150 bucks and a 5k throttle for a later ez-go, what else would I need to convert this machine to more modern electronics? I don't really "want" to do this but at my age,if I want some of my projects to be useable before I get any older and greyer,I need to make things happen a bit faster.
You can do it if you understand how the wiring of the system works, or can follow a wiring diagram. Remember you get what you pay for most of the time. If you go with the cheaper China controller, go at least 400 amp. I would recommend the conversion kit from Carts Unlimited. Especially if you haven't done it before. Comes with everything you need and instructions. I've installed several of his in past, and the only one I cheaped out on and did it with the China 1204, lasted a week and I ended up installing an Alltrax SR. Thinking I'd make a quick hustle, ended up losing money.
mgray70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO