lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-08-2014, 01:59 PM   #1
Poswego
Not Yet Wild

Default CC 4 person cover for winter drive

Looking to get a cover for my cart so we can drive in winter or rain. I have a 2001 w the 80" roof w 2 seats on back. Prices all over the place. Will be used in Illinois, so the vinyl or plastic will be exposed to cold weather. Cart parked in garage when not driving it. I would hope to get one that lasts more than a couple seasons, especially based on prices I am seeing. Thanks
Poswego is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-09-2014, 11:10 AM   #2
thetoddjohnson
Gone Wild

Default Re: CC 4 person cover for winter drive

In my experience the canvas/vinyl curtains are a major pain-in-the-butt. I've owned 3 or 4 different ones, and seen dozens of others. If you truly want to be warm/dry then you need to get an real enclosure.

I'm not aware of any that will accommodate rear-facing seats. For our "bad weather cart" I put an Edmunds Metal Works 2 person cab on the front seats and the people on the back seats need to just suck-it-up and deal with the weather.
thetoddjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car