lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-31-2014, 01:37 PM   #1
NBeat
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Default Plowman's Does It Again!!!

If you haven’t already read about them. . . Plowman’s Carts has the highest quality upgrades and replacement parts for your cart project. Where Plowman’s exceeds expectations is with the personal and detailed support, provided by non-other than the owner Don Plowman. I’ve been on this forum for about a year, initially reading about electric carts (first project), then moving into gas (current project). This forum has a great deal of advice and experts. Don Plowman is one of those experts! There’s nothing more reassuring than purchasing a product, opening the box, and finding a note directing you to call and speak directly to the owner/designer.

My current project is a ‘07 Yamaha DRIVE. I bought it bone stock and wanted to get the biggest bang for my buck when upgrading the drive train. Reading through the forum, Don’s name pops up A LOT! So, I gave him a call and we discussed what I had and what I was trying to accomplish. He came back with, “I know just what you need!” I decided to pull both clutches and ship them to Don to be rebuilt. When they arrived at his shop, Don gave me a call to let me know he received them and provided his diagnosis. During our conversation, we realized that some stock parts that should have been installed on my cart where missing. Don added them to my shipment at no charge, simply stating “without them your kit won’t preform the way it’s supposed to.” Within 24 hours of having that conversation, my rebuilt clutches and upgrade kit where being shipped to me. When I received my kit, I called Don to verify all parts where received and to discuss proper installation before I got to work. Installation was smooth and straight forward. As directed, I gave Don a call to give him an update on my carts performance. WOW!!! The Extreme kit that I got made a dramatic difference right out of the box, with performance that only improves with use! At the time, I didn’t have a feeler gauge to complete the tuning process. Don said I would be okay for a while, but to get one and call him back so we could complete the tuning. A month later, I gave Don a call (feeler gauge in hand) and he walked me though the lash adjustment and throttle cable adjustment. My cart runs like a top, with stock wheels and tires I hit 24MPH on the flats and she eats hills for lunch.

Even after reading multiple threads boosting about Plowman’s products and customer service, I was still blown away! I had high expectations going into this upgrade and every word that I read was true. Don Plowman delivers awesome products and provides a customer service experience that you just don’t find anymore! Not only did I achieve the upgrade that I wanted, but also purchased a product that is 100% backed by the guy I bought it from . . . NO QUESTION ABOUT IT!!!

Don, I’m sure you’ll read this at some point . . . You’re a hell of a guy and thank you for the help!

http://www.plowmanscarts.com/
NBeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-31-2014, 08:25 PM   #2
dbmachine
Gone Wild

Default Re: Plowman's Does It Again!!!

Chalk it up as another satisfied plowmans customer. Welcome to the club of happy owners.
dbmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 08:16 AM   #3
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Default Re: Plowman's Does It Again!!!

Way to go Don!
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha