lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-29-2016, 09:28 AM   #31
sqzdog
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Battery Light on, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whit71 View Post
I would check individual voltage right after a charge write it down, go for a ride and check again, write it down, and compare notes.

Just to clarify the battery light coming on at random times was happening before you removed batteries to charge individually or only started after?
It was coming on before, and is still doing it. I drove it for about a minute last night, parked it, and the battery light came on, but then went off after a minute or two.
sqzdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-30-2016, 05:33 AM   #32
sledgehammer800
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqzdog View Post
Good advice. I'll check them out and see what they look like. How long did you let them sit after charging before you noticed the difference? Thank you!
I always try to let them sit for at least a hour. But I was at Oceanlake's campground where it's flat and you could ride all day. So my son and I would take a short trip and come right back and take a measure. then took a longer trip and so on. And the one battery was sticking out like a sore thumb. The thing was to check as soon as we stopped cart to take the readings.
sledgehammer800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 08:59 AM   #33
sqzdog
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledgehammer800 View Post
I always try to let them sit for at least a hour. But I was at Oceanlake's campground where it's flat and you could ride all day. So my son and I would take a short trip and come right back and take a measure. then took a longer trip and so on. And the one battery was sticking out like a sore thumb. The thing was to check as soon as we stopped cart to take the readings.
Thank you, I'll do that. I have it for sale and want to make sure I repair anything that's wrong with it before I sell it. Being unfamiliar with carts, I just wasn't sure if the brief battery light was common or whether it indicated a problem.
sqzdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car