lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-09-2020, 08:29 PM   #1
Cmart264
Not Yet Wild

Default 2010 RXV Won’t Move

Ok so here is the scoop, I have a 2010 rxv with a Danaher controller that I’ve been working on. First problem found was that the batteries were all no good. I swapped them out with good batteries from another cart and got power restored. Next I began tracing voltage and found a loose connection under the cupholders from the jumper plug. Fixed the connection and the solenoid began clicking excessively and the resistor behind the controller began to glow. I unhooked power and let cool down, I unhooked the black wire from the b terminal coming from the resistor control board. Recycled power and the glowing stopped along with the excessive chatter. I’m assuming I will need another resistor board. Checked voltage on both sides of the solenoid and had a 10 volt drop from battery voltage to the leaving side of the solenoid. Replaced the solenoid and now I have the same voltage on both sides. I get 2 clicks when I turn the key from off to forward but no beep or movement from the cart. Any help would be appreciated as I have been working on this for days and want to get it running again.

If easier to text or call my number is (770) 845-2326

Thanks and I live in Georgia if Bob Boyce is around lol
Cmart264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-10-2020, 01:06 AM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: 2010 RXV Won’t Move

Your problem is so big, you will likely need a handheld to figure this out. But, download "rxv troubleshooting guide danaher controller". It leans heavily on having a handheld tool, but has tons of stuff you can check yourself without one.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 09:46 AM   #3
Cmart264
Not Yet Wild

Yea I have been using that which is how I found these other 2 issues. Does anyone know the sequence of operation to make the reverse buzzer beep? Trying to find it online but no luck so far.
Old 03-10-2020, 10:04 AM   #4
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Key in reverse. It's pretty easy to do.

It gets its B- from the controller, and its B+ from a fuse by the controller. If I'm remembering correctly.

Wire diagram is in the T-shoot guide.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 11:14 AM   #5
Cmart264
Not Yet Wild

I’m talking about the buzzer beeping when the Key is turned on and it goes thru it’s start up test. I get 2 solenoid clicks but no beep. Brake is good I ohmed it out and even swapped it out with a known good brake and still nothing.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:20 AM   #6
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmart264 View Post
I’m talking about the buzzer beeping when the Key is turned on and it goes thru it’s start up test. I get 2 solenoid clicks but no beep. Brake is good I ohmed it out and even swapped it out with a known good brake and still nothing.
What town or city are you nearest to?
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 06:18 AM   #7
Cmart264
Not Yet Wild

Hey Bob I can bring the cart basically anywhere but I live in Cumming GA. It is off of 400.
Old 03-11-2020, 05:36 PM   #8
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmart264 View Post
Hey Bob I can bring the cart basically anywhere but I live in Cumming GA. It is off of 400.
Ahh ok. I'm not too far north of Blue Ridge GA. I was there yesterday, and I'll be there again tomorrow. I carry the Danaher handset in my car, never know when it'll be needed. Send a PM to usgicollector with your contact info. I can give you a call while I'm out & about tomorrow.

I ordered a replacement window for my house 3 weeks ago. It was scheduled for delivery to the store last monday. Still not arrived. I want to get my house secured before I go anywhere far away from it. House wrap is not a secure window covering!
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dead, rxv, solenoid
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO