lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-02-2011, 12:53 PM   #11
langstonjones
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: I hit the jackpot!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
But again, what kind of oil filter is it?
My point exactly scottyb!! The original poster never stated what kind of switch and someone jumps in and says "you're not gonna like the switch". If someone tells me you're not gonna like the car, that's a loaded statement. If said car is a '75 Pinto, well you're most likely right. If it's a freaking Lambo, you are 100% wrong.

BTW, the oil filter is the kind that oil & debris cumzinta and just oil goezouta.
langstonjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-02-2011, 11:28 PM   #12
72volt_ezgo
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: I hit the jackpot!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by langstonjones View Post
My point exactly scottyb!! The original poster never stated what kind of switch and someone jumps in and says "you're not gonna like the switch". If someone tells me you're not gonna like the car, that's a loaded statement. If said car is a '75 Pinto, well you're most likely right. If it's a freaking Lambo, you are 100% wrong.

BTW, the oil filter is the kind that oil & debris cumzinta and just oil goezouta.
Man I'm glad you wrote goezouta because without it I'd be wondering what to think of that cumzinta
72volt_ezgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 08:27 AM   #13
scootsk
Gone Wild

Smile Re: I hit the jackpot!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by langstonjones View Post

If that Pinto has nice wheels and a 4 on 4 bolt pattern, I believe any carter would like it.
scootsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO