lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-12-2016, 09:04 PM   #31
wcgolf
Getting Wild

Ok so didn't get to do the load test today. My son had a weather delayed 8 hour 6 hole round. Talk about maddening. Checked everything this morning and it showed up at 38.2 plugged in and in plugged.

I just checked again and had a reading of 37.9 and checked each battery and all but two were 6.19. The other two were 6.2 and 6.18. Like I said before I am going to have a battery place check both my charger and batteries tomorrow with a true load test and let's hope it's just one battery screwing things up and not all of them bad. I spoke to the guy who I bought them from and he said he'd sell me one at cost so I guess that's better than being out full price still disappointing since they cost so much.

And just to clarify do we pretty much have the cart itself ruled out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wcgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-13-2016, 10:34 AM   #32
wcgolf
Getting Wild

Alright just had everything else checked. Where is the best place to buy a charger? Charger is shot. Batteries are great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-13-2016, 10:39 AM   #33
Filthy-Beast
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Ezgo PDS with lift issues

DPI charger from ScottyB
Filthy-Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 08:05 PM   #34
wcgolf
Getting Wild

Ok so took you guys advice and ordered the DPI charger from ScottyB! So in this process I have noticed several other clean up items I need to address. When removing my batteries to be tested, I noticed my battery tray is basically rusted out, so today I ordered one of the aluminum bolt in replacement trays from eBay, in addition to that I have been debating replacing the stock rear springs since I added my rear seat so I have some he springs coming. I didn't pull the trigger on the fronts yet, so we will see how it goes with rear first.

My thoughts on this thing are I am now in it for the long haul so let's start replacing items prior to breaking. I have a reducer from Scotty that I installed a while back but I only had one accessory so I have not added a fuse block or bus bar yet. Can y'all recommend a budget friendly one to install and also any recommendations for an in dash radio antenna?

Mac McCormick
McCormick Construction & Management LLC
Old 07-14-2016, 08:47 PM   #35
Clemsoncartguy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Ezgo PDS with lift issues

You can look on ebay or electrical supply place and get a 4 or 6 position block with fuses and a grounding bAR as well. I like the plastic blade fuses so personally I would recommend them. You can get them straight from china and cut out the middle man for like $6 I think. I bought one for my old tractor and it's basically the same one many US sellers and stores sell. I just added my own wire, connectors and fuses. Or you could buy from a US seller on ebay or a US based electronics house if you don't want to wait the 7-14 days which is typical from china.
Clemsoncartguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO